Wednesday 18 January 2017

RELIVING

I reminisce those days
When we danced in the skies
You blinked, I gladly drowned
In your beckoning eyes

When you put out your hand
And caught mine in yours
And we floated on winds
That caressed the shores

When chasing each other
We dived into the sea
And played among the corals
In your aqua sanctuary

Every time I look up
I see in the starlit sky
The love that birthed galaxies
Of you and I...

I hide your much loved face
Behind my iris dark
Your cherished words tucked
Into the crevices of my heart

Every tiny moment
Every breath of yours
I hold these precious treasures
In secret places untold

I visit our memories
In all of my dreams 
The majestic grace of a king
Touches the love of a queen

Sometimes they love me tender
Sometimes they hurt me so
But I don't know how else to live.....
I hold every scrap of us lovingly close 

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment